Monday, March 4, 2013

Kicking off 2013 Wedding Season

Hello all!

I've had a few months off from the wedding photography season, and now I'm back in action. But rest assured,all of my brides, that I've been practicing, reading, and educating myself in the off season to keep improving my work!

MAN, after seeing these photos, I realized how much I missed shooting real weddings! Kelly and Aaron had a sweet and intimate wedding at the courthouse here in Harrisonville, with just family and a few good friends. (After seeing this, I'm thinking this is the way to go when it comes to a wedding, it was perfect!) 

Missouri is known for it's crazy weather, and we never saw this blizzard coming!!! IT'S ALMOST SPRING FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! Thankfully, Kelly was more than willing to put on those snow boots under her dress to grin and BARE it :) Ladies and gentlemen, Mr & Mrs Aaron Crust!






















No comments:

Post a Comment